This chemotype of rosemary has lower camphor and higher verbenone content, giving it a slightly finer aroma and making it gentler on the skin. It is better suited for facial and skin care. This version of rosemary is also thought to be more effective in stimulating the mind and improving mental focus.
|Rosmarinus officinalis CT verbenone|
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic rosemary verbenone leaves|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Rosemary Verbenone has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria and viruses
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Suppress the urge to cough
- Tighten vessels in the nose, throat, and sinuses, reducing inflammation and mucus
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Raise blood pressure
- Facilitate the closing and healing of open cuts and wounds
- Detoxify the blood and lymph
- Improve concentration
- Support and improve nerve function
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
High Blood Pressure Warning
Avoid using this essential oil if you have been diagnosed with or are being treated for high blood pressure (hypertension) as they may increase your blood pressure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.