Thyme linalool is a milder chemotype of Thyme that offers almost all of the same antimicrobial benefits, but is not as harsh on the skin. It is considered by many an excellent boost to the immune system and the nervous system.
Thymus vulgaris CT Linalool
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from thyme linalool leaves and stems|
|1:3 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Thyme Linalool has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi
- Fight infection topically
- Expel intestinal worms
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Prevent aging by reducing cellular oxidation
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Improve concentration
- Support and improve nerve function
- Support the health of the uterus
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
High Blood Pressure Warning
Avoid using this essential oil if you have been diagnosed with or are being treated for high blood pressure (hypertension) as they may increase your blood pressure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.