Sweet Basil has wonderful antispasmodic properties that may bring a gentle easing of tension in muscles, the digestive system, the respiratory system and even in one's emotional state. Many find it enhances concentration and mental focus as well.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic sweet basil leaves and stems|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)|
Sweet Basil has been traditionally used to:
- Relieve pain
- Ease tension in muscles and organs
- Fight infection topically
- Invigorate and stimulate heart function
- Improve digestion
- Relieve symptoms of gas (flatulence)
- Expel intestinal worms
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
- Loosen airway mucous by increasing secretions
- Reduce fever
- Stimulate and supports liver function
- Raise blood pressure
- Improve the tone and function of the nervous system
- Promote elimination of toxins through sweating
- Restore and lift mood
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.