Traditionally, an oil that assists in digestion, sweet fennel is also a stimulant to the circulatory system. It is reported to be an excellent detoxifier of the tissues. It is reported to stimulate estrogen production, so it is contraindicated in cases of estrogen mediated cancer.
| Foeniculum vulgaris
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from ground organic sweet fennel seeds|
|Neat (no dilution necessary)
Sweet Fennel has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Kill or retard mold and fungi
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Fight infection topically
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Relieve symptoms of gas (flatulence)
- Stimulate bile secretion into the small intestine for the digestion of fats
- Strengthen blood vessels and improve blood flow
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Remove water from tissues and increase urination
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
- Increase the secretion of breast milk
- Relieve constipation and promote bowel movements
- Help dissolve stones in the kidneys or gall bladder
- Improve breathing by opening and clearing airways
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Avoid using this essential oil if you have been diagnosed with or are being treated for epilepsy.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.