Lavender has wide variety of medical properties and therapeutic uses: from healing burns, to soothing headaches, to relaxing muscles and nerves, to lowering blood pressure, lavender is one of the most versatile and indispensable essential oils.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic lavender flowers|
|Neat (no dilution necessary)
Lavender has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Kill or retard mold and fungi
- Reduce pain, redness, swelling, or heat symptoms that accompany inflammation
- Reduce the effects and intensity of migraine headaches
- Fight infection topically
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Facilitate the closing and healing of open wounds/cuts
- Lower blood pressure
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.