Spruce is a delightful conifer oil that has traditionally been used for improving circulation in skin, joints and muscles, and some have found it beneficial in relieving arthritic or rheumatic discomfort. Aromatherapists also use it to help with respiratory congestion such as bronchitis and coughs.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from spruce needles and twigs|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Spruce has been traditionally used to:
- Relieve joint pain from arthritis and rheumatism
- Kill or retard mold and fungi
- Fight infection topically
- Suppress the urge to cough
- Loosen airway mucus
- Help open and clear airways for more comfortable breathing
- Shrink or tighten body tissues when applied topically
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Support and improve nerve function
- Stimulate circulation and increase redness in the skin
- Support the health of the prostate gland
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.