Bay laurel is one of the exceptional essential oils that has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. It has a solid reputation for aiding the lymph system.
| Laurus nobilis
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from bay laurel leaves and stems|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)|
Bay Laurel has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce local pain without affecting consciousness
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Kill or retard molds and fungi
- Kill or retard viruses
- Fight infection topically
- Relax muscle and organ tension
- Improve digestion
- Loosen airway mucous by increasing secretions
- Reduce fever
- Lower blood pressure
- Stimulate the immune system
- Promote lymphatic drainage and reduces lymph node congestion
- Dissolve thick mucus, loosens airway mucus by increasing secretions
- Improve the tone and function of the nervous system
- Promote perspiration to eliminate toxins
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.