Geranium is an unusually versatile oil with a long and unique list of properties. It is effective in reducing local pain, stops bleeding, stops inflammation and promotes the healing of cuts and open sores. Some have found it helpful in cases of skin infections such as acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic geranium leaves and stems|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Geranium has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Restore and lift mood
- Help control blood glucose levels
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Fight infection topically
- Shrink or tighten body tissues after topical application
- Facilitate the closing and healing of wounds/cuts
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Stop bleeding by coagulation and contracting blood vessels
- Repel insects
- Promote lymphatic drainage and reduce lymph node congestion
- Tone and strengthen blood veins
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Stop external bleeding through astringent action on blood vessels
- Promote the healing of broken skin such as abscesses, eruptions, and cuts
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.