Capture the freshness of an alpine forest with pure balsam fir essential oil. Its aroma is particularly grounding, making it useful in applications to reduce anxiety and stress. Massage therapists frequently use it to ease the discomfort of tired and sore muscles. And some find it helpful as a respiratory aid in opening airways and reducing cough.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from balsam fir needles and twigs
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Balsam Fir has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling from inflammation
- Reduce cellular oxidation and prevent aging
- Heal broken skin, abscesses, eruptions, and cuts
- Help close and heal open cuts and wounds
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Shrink or tighten body tissues after topical application
- Loosen airway mucus by increasing secretions
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Relieve anxiety and panic by calming and settling the mind
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Support uterine health
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.