One of the most powerful of the antimicrobial oils, cinnamon bark is known to kill a long list of bacteria, mold and viruses. A very tiny bit of this oil will go a long way. Must be heavily diluted before applying to the skin.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic cinnamon bark|
|1:5 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Cinnamon Bark has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Fight infection topically
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Kill or retards molds and fungi
- Kill or retard viruses
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Stop external bleeding through astringent action on blood vessels
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Expel intestinal worms
- Release sexual desire or increase sexual function
- Kill insects
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.