Clove bud oil combines strong antibacterial and antifungal properties with an anesthetic ability. No wonder it was used commonly by early dentists before pharmaceutical anesthetics became available. It has been reported to boost the immune system. Because it is anticoagulant, it should not be used with blood thinners.
Country of origin
|Sri Lanka, India
|Steam-distilled from organic clove buds
|1:2 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Clove Bud has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Eliminate pain by the loss of sensation
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Fight infection topically
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Kill or retard mold and fungi
- Kill or retard viruses
- Stimulates and regulates cells
- Repel insects
- Improve concentration
- Support and improve nerve function
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Raise blood pressure
- Stimulate circulation and therefore redness in the skin
- Prevent coagulation in the blood, reducing the potential for blood clots
- Support the health of the uterus
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
High Blood Pressure Warning
Avoid using this essential oil if you are taking any blood thinner medications such as aspirin, heparin, or warfarin.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.