Cypress is best known for its detoxifying, regulating and decongesting potentials in the blood vessels and circulatory system. It has been reported to ease menstrual cramps and muscle cramps, and has a calming, soothing effect on the mind.
| Cupressus sempervirens
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic cypress needles and twigs|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Cypress has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Reduce perspiration
- Suppress the urge to cough
- Shrink and tighten body tissues after topic application
- Remove water from body tissues and increases urination
- Stimulate and regulate cells
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Tone and strengthen blood veins
- Stop bleeding by coagulation and contracting blood vessels
- Stop external bleeding through astringent action on blood vessels
- Constrict or contract blood vessel walls
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.