Dill has long been used to aid in digestion and to ease stomach discomfort, colic and cramps. It is used in dozens of cultures all over the world as a seasoning and a medicine. Dill has also been studied in Egypt for its ability to help regulate blood glucose levels.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from ground dill seeds|
Dill Seed has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Relieve symptoms of gas (flatulence)
- Stimulate bile secretion into the small intestine for digestion of fats
- Increase blood pressure
- Increase the secretion of breast milk
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Promote perspiration to eliminate toxins
1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Avoid sun exposure for 12-24 hours after applying this essential oil topically.
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.