Frankincense enjoys an ancient and biblical tradition of being a versatile and effective remedy for a long list of physical ailments. It is also said to have an aroma that calms, soothes and opens the mind.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from frankincense resin|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)|
Frankincense has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Reduce cellular oxidation and prevent aging
- Relieve anxiety and panic by calming and settling the mind
- Shrink or tighten body tissues after topical application
- Facilitate the closing and healing of open cuts and wounds
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
- Loosen airway mucus by increasing secretions
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Support the health of the uterus
- Promote the healing of broken skin such as abscesses, eruptions, and cuts
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.