Ginger is commonly used in to relief nausea, either from motion sickness or morning sickness. Many have found it effective as a general remedy for upset stomach. It has also believed to stimulate circulation in joints and muscles, indicating potential for relieving arthritis, rheumatism and muscle soreness.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic ginger root|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Ginger has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Fight infection topically
- Relax tension in muscles and organs
- Release or increase sexual desire and function
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Relieve symptoms of gas (flatulence)
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Loosen airway mucous by increasing secretions
- Reduce fever
- Relieve constipation and promote bowel movements
- Stimulate circulation and redness in the skin
- Stimulate the nervous system
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
High Blood Pressure Warning
Avoid using this essential oil if you are taking any blood thinner medications such as aspirin, heparin, or warfarin.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.