Sweet marjoram has long been associated with relief of sore muscles and joints. It is frequently used by massage therapists in their massage oils because it relieves muscle and joint paint from both physical exertion/injury and arthritis/rheumatism. Its sedative, neurotonic, and hypotensor properties make it very relaxing and warming and fortifying to the tissues.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic sweet marjoram leaves and stems|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Marjoram has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Reduce the duration and intensity of migraine headaches
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Help open and clear airways to improve breathing
- Loosen airway mucus
- Lower blood pressure
- Expand or dilate blood vessels
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Promote perspiration to eliminate toxins
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.