Niaouli oil has potent immunostimulant properties, including antiviral action that makes it an ideal option for colds and flu. It is sometimes referred to as MQV, an abbreviation of its scientific or Latin name. It has many similarities to tea tree oil, but some prefer its finer, more pleasant aroma. it can also be used for clearing the head and improving concentration.
Melaleuca quinquinervia viridiflora
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic niaouli leaves and stems|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Niaouli has been traditionally used to:
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling from inflammation
- Reduce cellular oxidation and prevent aging
- Heal broken skin, abscesses, eruptions, and cuts
- Help close and heal open cuts and wounds
- Remove water from body tissues and increase urination
- Shrink or tighten body tissues after topical application
- Loosen airway mucus by increasing secretions
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Relieve anxiety and panic by calming and settling the mind
- Support and improve nerve function
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Support uterine health
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.