Patchouli has a long tradition of providing benefit to hair and skin. Specifically is has been used to treat oily skin problems and stimulate hair growth. It also is believed to be beneficial in strengthening and supporting the veins and arteries.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from patchouli leaves and stems|
|Neat (no dilution necessary)
Patchouli has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria
- Fight infection topically
- Improve and lift mood
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Increase sexual desire and function
- Shrink or tighten body tissues when applied topically
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Stimulate the immune system and increase resistance to infection
- Repel insects
- Tone and strengthen blood vessels
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Contains dark-colored biochemicals that may stain clothing.
Because patchouli is a thicker essential oil, you may need to remove the orifice reducer in the bottle to dispense the oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.