With the grounding influence of an evergreen tree, this oil provides a fresh vitality that has been used for decades to soothe tired and sore muscles and stiff joints. Its decongestant property has been found useful in helping to relieve respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, particularly when diffused into room air.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from Scots pine needles and twigs|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Scots Pine has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria, mold, and fungi
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Reduce perspiration
- Tighten vessels in the nose, throat, and sinuses, reducing inflammation and mucus
- Help stabilize blood glucose levels
- Raise blood pressure
- Stimulate circulation and increase redness in the skin
- Help dissolve stones in the kidneys or gall bladder
- Improve concentration
- Support and improve nerve function
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.