Rosemary is a robust oil with a strong aroma. It is traditionally used to benefit the scalp and stimulate hair growth, as well as a bracing topical treatment for invigorating muscles and nerves. Its anti-microbial and antioxidant properties are so exceptional that rosemary extract is often found in foods, supplements and cosmetics as a preservative.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from organic rosemary leaves|
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Rosemary has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi
- Reduce and soothe localized pain
- Reduce pain, redness, and swelling that accompanies inflammation
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Tighten vessels in the nose, throat, and sinuses, reducing inflammation and mucus
- Suppress the urge to cough
- Raise blood pressure
- Invigorate and support heart function
- Facilitate the closing and healing of open cuts and wounds
- Detoxify the blood and lymph
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Help dissolve stones in the kidneys or gall bladder
- Promote more regular and less painful menstruation
- Improve concentration
- Support and improve nerve function
- Stimulate hair follicles in the scalp
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Blood Pressure Warning
Avoid using this essential oil if you have been diagnosed with or are being treated for high blood pressure (hypertension) as they may increase your blood pressure.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.