Among its many properties, this gentle oil has traditionally been associated with soothing the skin and improving skin elasticity. Its aroma is a sweet, woody scent that is spiritually and emotionally uplifting. Interestingly, it is also one of a handful of essential oils that is antiviral.
Country of origin
|Steam-distilled from rosewood branches|
|Neat (no dilution necessary)
Rosewood has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi
- Fight infection topically
- Kill intestinal parasites
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Clear and stimulate the mind
- Improve and lift mood
- Stop external bleeding and close wounds or cuts by constricting blood vessels
- Increase sexual desire and function
- Mask or neutralize unpleasant body odors
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.