Tangerine has a wonderfully fresh citrus aroma, slightly sweeter than that of sweet orange. It has a psychologically encouraging effect. Aromatherapists often recommend this oil for skin care and for relaxation.
Country of origin
|Mechanically expressed from tangerine peel
|1:1 (parts essential oil to carrier oil)
Tangerine has been traditionally used to:
- Kill or retard mold and fungi
- Relieve tension in muscles and organs
- Detoxify the blood and lymph
- Stimulate appetite and support digestion
- Stimulate the small intestine to digest fats
- Stimulate and support the liver
- Calm and soothe the central nervous system
Keep out of reach of children and well away from eye area. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before using.
Contains orange-colored biochemicals that may stain clothing.
Can be used in small amounts as a flavoring to fresh or prepared food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Aroma Shield products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.